40% Off Our Women’s History Month Collection!
March is Women’s History Month, and to mark the occasion, Penn Press is sharing a collection of books in women’s history and studies that we have published in the past five years! Browse the collection now, and use code WHM2023-FM at checkout to receive 40% off plus free shipping to U.S. addresses, now through March 31!
Our Spring 2023 Catalog is Here!
Click here to download the PDF and check out our line-up of new releases in American history, medieval and Renaissance studies, Jewish and religious studies, political science and human rights, urban studies, literature and culture, intellectual history, and more!
The Prepared Leader—Now Available!
In The Prepared Leader, two history-making experts in crisis leadership forcefully argue that the time to prepare is always. The book encapsulates more than two decades of the authors’ research to convey how it has positioned them to navigate through the distinct challenges of today and tomorrow. Their insights have implications for every leader in every industry and every worker at every level.
- Highlights from Our Women's History Month Collection! March is Women's History Month, and Penn Press is marking the occasion by offering 40% off all books in our collection… Read More
- An Excerpt From The Silver Women in Honor of Women's History Month March is Women's History Month, and to mark the occasion, we're sharing an excerpt from the new book The Silver… Read More
- Highlights from Our Black History Month Collection! February is Black History Month, and Penn Press is marking the occasion by offering 40% off all books in our collection of… Read More
- Lloyd Pratt at the American Antiquarian Society Thursday. March 23, 2023 | 2:00 pm Virtual event Read More
- Joan Flores-Villalobos at Arizona State University Tuesday. April 11, 2023 | 3:00 pm In-person event Read More
- Laura Wolf-Powers at the Lucien E. Blackwell Library Tuesday. April 18, 2023 | 6:00 pm In-person event Read More